Jerky

PayPal Logo
  
   
Learn more about our credit card processing


You are here: Home > Jerky > Zombie Flesh
We have 2 items in this category.

Zombie Flesh Jerky - The Ultimate Survival Snack! Zombie Flesh Jerky is made from freshly killed Zombies in the USA. So.Cal Zombie Slayers have figured out a way to dehydrate the Zombie Flesh and kill the Virus. Get some Zombie Flesh Jerky before it’s too late! Free Body Part in every bag! 92% of people LOVE IT (the other 8% turn into Zombies!). ** Made from USDA inspected Beef
Sort By:
1
Zombie Flesh Jerky - Spicy
Zombie Flesh - Spicy (3.25oz)
Our Price: $6.50
(Out of Stock)

Would it Kill you to Try it? Zombie Flesh Jerky is made from Grade A USDA Zombie Flesh. It comes in a 3.25oz. bag so you can share with your friends! Every bag contains 2 gum eyeballs for free! The Kids Love'em & it makes a great stocking stuffer! (Disclaimer: Zombie Jerky is made from Beef Jerky and the Eyeballs are Gumballs.)
Zombie Flesh Jerky - Teriyaki
Zombie Flesh - Teriyaki (3.25oz)
Our Price: $6.50
(Out of Stock)

Would it Kill you to Try it? Zombie Flesh Jerky is made from Grade A USDA Zombie Flesh. It comes in a 3.25oz. bag so you can share with your friends! Every bag contains two eyeballs for free! The Kids Love'em & they make a great stocking stuffer
   
 
1